Arizona at Carolina -3
Modern times have shown home field in the playoffs is only a slight advantage, but having this game in Carolina is a really big deal. With support at home Arizona looked off their game, how will they perform at Carolina?
Keys to the matchup:
- Carolina playing at home is a huge advantage, that alone in my book is worth 4 points
- Until proven otherwise: Playoff Carson Palmer is not Regular Season Carson Palmer
- Just as they did with the Seahawks, Carolina may very well pounce early, leaving Arizona in a hole they will spend the second half gambling to get out of
- The Seahawks are much better team than the Packers so if you remember your SAT test: The Panthers are a much better team than the Cardinals
- Arizona gave up a 60+ run to the fattest RB in the game last week
Pick: Carolina -3
OWR had teamed with Bovada to offer unique signup offers. Join Bovada Online Sportsbooks now, and receive up to $4250 in Bonuses (click to claim).
Bonus Over/Under 47.5 Points
The Carolina defense is going to take away Larry Fitzgerald, leaving Palmer and the Arizona offense struggling. Cam Newton has a lot on the line here. He may be Mr. Cool, but even The Fonz needs a couple of drives to find his rhythm and get some points on the board. This one could start off slow, with lots of points at the close of the half and game.
Over/Under: Under 47.5 Points